Carpathia Credit Union Merger with Access Credit Union
- July 1, 2023 – Business as usual for day-to-day and online banking. All branches are closed for the Canada Day holiday (including Monday, July 3, 2023).
- Early 2024 – Access account packages will be available to Carpathia members.
- TBD 2024 – banking system integration occurs.
Effective July 1, 2023, Carpathia will become Access Credit Union. Together, we will continue to be a credit union that focuses on our members first. One that is future-focused, innovative, and strong; not only in our financials, but in our values, our people, and our communities.
We’ve begun integrating our operations and in 2024, will unify our website and banking system to complete the full Access Credit Union experience.
In the meantime, you can continue to visit your regular branches and bank using the Carpathia website, online banking, and mobile app. It’s also business as usual for cheques, debit cards, pre-authorized payments, investments, loans, and mortgages.
From now until full operational integration is complete, this carpathia.cusuccess.ca website is your go-to source to get information about integration activities, progress updates, and member advisories.
What members can expect come July 1:
- Day-to-day and online banking will remain the same for all members.
- Existing cheques, debit cards, pre-authorized payments, investments, loans, mortgages, and member numbers will not change.
- Existing branch locations and friendly faces remain ready to serve you, as usual.
- As little disruption to member experience as possible.
Get In Touch
Have questions about the proposed merger? Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other Access Credit Union inquiries, please visit Access Credit Union.