We are aware of latency issues with our online and mobile banking applications. Our vendor is actively investigating the issue for resolution. We will provide an update as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.
The New Hubert Digital Experience is here.
We have completed our merger between Hubert Financial and AcceleRate Financial, as of September 24th, 2023.
After integration weekend, here’s how Hubert members will access online banking from the happysavings.ca website:
Hubert Financial members were mailed a unique Login ID number for first-time onboarding. At time of first login, you will be prompted to create a new username and password. If you have not received your login ID number by September 20, please reach out to us directly.
Note: If you already use online banking as an Access CU or AcceleRate member, you will continue to sign in as normal with those credentials and your Hubert accounts will be viewable on that login when service returns.
If you are a Sunova CU and Hubert Financial member with a Sunova debit card, that 16-digit number will be used for onboarding instead of a mailed login ID.
|Alphanumeric: Can include: Upper case, lower case, numbers, and special characters (dash -, underscore _)|
|Maximum of 34 characters|
|Cannot use the debit card number|
|Cannot use an email address|
|Must be unique (does not already exist for another user)|
Note: Your username cannot be changed once selected! So make it a good one.
Members will need to validate against Date of Birth and Cell/Email on file and will be prompted to create their strong password (PAC) after One Time Passcode (OTP) validation*.
STRONG PAC REQUIRES:
- 10 to 34 characters
- One Upper
- One Lower
- One number
Select your area code in the first box, and then enter the rest of the 10 digits in the next box. If you add +1 XXX XXX XXXX in the cell box, you will get an invalid phone number error, and not receive your One Time Passcode (OTP).
On or after September 25, please contact us if you are having issues onboarding.
After integration weekend, members will access mobile banking from the Access Credit Union mobile app.
Why am I using an Access Credit Union mobile app?
Hubert Financial is a virtual division of Access Credit Union, so Hubert members get the benefits of using Access’ online banking platform. The platform may have Access CU logos, but your Hubert products are clearly labeled!
Members will need to delete the Hubert Go Web app and download the Access mobile app.
Bank from anywhere with the Access CU app:
To add your Collabria credit card as a bill payee in Online Banking, search: SUNOVA MASTERCARD.
- Free Interac e-Transfers®: send and receive e-Transfers for free to/from your Hubert accounts.
- Mobile deposit: take a picture on your cell phone to deposit cheques directly into your account (subject to standard holds)
- 14-day grace period after renewals (just in case you want to make changes!).
- Secure 2-Way Messaging: send secure messages through desktop online banking or the mobile app.
- Updated web experience: the happysavings.ca website is getting a makeover! All content and information will remain the same but with a new look and feel, easy navigation, and streamlined design.
- Personalized experience: select a profile image and background image on the app for a more personalized experience.
- Favourite transactions: save your most-popular transactions as favourites for ease of use.
- Member to Member transfers: do you know someone else with a Hubert account? Now you can easily transfer to another Hubert membership!
The information presented on your statement will be inclusive of all accounts in which you have an ownership role, including any joint accounts you may be part of. You will continue to receive your statement on a month-end cycle and have access to seven years of historical eStatements in the new online banking experience.
Final statement schedule:
- September 1 – 22 (Last current statement)
- September 23 – 30 (Your new Hubert statement)
If the interest rate on your current terms or savings accounts changes during the month, the revised rate may not appear on the second statement for September. Rest assured that you will not miss out on any interest! We’ll make sure the past six months’ worth of rate changes is available on the happysavings.ca website for easy reference going forward.
If you have dual membership (i.e. you are an Access and Sunova member, an AcceleRate and Sunova member, an Access and Hubert member, etc.) that receives any of your monthly statements via e-Statement, all of your account statements will be received via e-Statement only.
What will not change after the platform conversion?
- The same amazing personalized service.
- Hubert Financial will remain fee-free.
- 12-month Quarterly Redeemable GIC products will still be available.
- Service hours will remain the same: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 6 pm.
- Account numbers will not change.
- Account nicknames named prior to integration will carry the nickname forward into the new system.
Have questions about integration?
Contact us via phone at: 1-855-4HUBERT (1-855-448-2378)
Chat with us online at happysavings.ca
We appreciate your business; thanks for choosing Hubert for your happy savings. Please watch our website for more details.